Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

June 22-24th, 2018 2nd Berm Fund Racer Match at the Wayne County Raccoon Hunters Club (IPSC66)

June 22-24th, 2018

Wayne County Raccoon Hunters Club (IPSC66) (www.ipsc66.org) will be throwing our 2nd Berm Fund Racer Match. 12 level III stages........300+ rounds..........full catered BBQ lunch by the same place that did our last Berm Fund match where guys were licking the plates like starving wolves. Staff shoots Friday, competitors shoot either Saturday or Sunday....only 250 competitors allowed into the match because even though this is a level I match, our prize table is going to be $40,000. We are giving away 60 guns by random draw at the match. 8 for the staff, 2 as raffle pistols and 50 to the competitors. That means 1 in every 5 competitors walks away with  a brand new firearm just for attending. Plenty of other SWAG will be available as we want to show our appreciation to the competitors who come out and support our club by attending our matches. I am working with one of the large Detroit Metro Airport hotels to see about blocking off a bunch of rooms for that weekend. Keep in touch with us as the match dates get closer so you can take advantage of that offer.

Match will start around 8:30am in the morning and we want everyone to be off the range by 4:30ish.......we will have dedicated staff on each bay, scores done by practiscore will be up and available each day. Plaques will be awarded for each class winner provided enough competitors in each class. For the Division winners we are working with Brazen Sports to do a custom engraved watch as their prize just to be a little different.  Many of the industry leaders are our friends and will be offering support to our prize table. SV Infinity, Sig Arms, Glock, Springfield Armory, FNH USA, CK Arms, Phoenix Trinity, Akai Custom, Armor Express, Nitro Ears, Weaponshield and many more including TechwearUSA will be helping support this match. The Motor City Showgirls might show up and lend a helping hand again this year which I know will break so many hearts.

For those of you who attended our crazy first Berm Fund Racer match in 2015, you will be delighted to see what your match $$ helped purchase. The Dog pond is no more and that entire area is now 3 large pistol bays that we will be using in this match. Proceeds from this match will be used towards redoing our inner bays and towards the addition of a new 200 yard rifle/3 gun bay that we want to construct. 

I look forward to another great event as I am hoping to have over 20+ plus GM's attend this match. Many of the top shooters you have only seen on TV or magazines will be attending and available to shoot with.  So get your applications in quickly as this match will sell out.

Fund Racer Berm Match Application.docx

June 22-24th, 2018

Wayne County Raccoon Hunters Club (IPSC66) (www.ipsc66.org) will be throwing our 2nd Berm Fund Racer Match. 12 level III stages........300+ rounds..........full catered BBQ lunch by the same place that did our last Berm Fund match where guys were licking the plates like starving wolves. Staff shoots Friday, competitors shoot either Saturday or Sunday....only 250 competitors allowed into the match because even though this is a level I match, our prize table is going to be $40,000. We are giving away 60 guns by random draw at the match. 8 for the staff, 2 as raffle pistols and 50 to the competitors. That means 1 in every 5 competitors walks away with  a brand new firearm just for attending. Plenty of other SWAG will be available as we want to show our appreciation to the competitors who come out and support our club by attending our matches. I am working with one of the large Detroit Metro Airport hotels to see about blocking off a bunch of rooms for that weekend. Keep in touch with us as the match dates get closer so you can take advantage of that offer.

Match will start around 8:30am in the morning and we want everyone to be off the range by 4:30ish.......we will have dedicated staff on each bay, scores done by practiscore will be up and available each day. Plaques will be awarded for each class winner provided enough competitors in each class. For the Division winners we are working with Brazen Sports to do a custom engraved watch as their prize just to be a little different.  Many of the industry leaders are our friends and will be offering support to our prize table. SV Infinity, Sig Arms, Glock, Springfield Armory, FNH USA, CK Arms, Phoenix Trinity, Akai Custom, Armor Express, Nitro Ears, Weaponshield and many more including TechwearUSA will be helping support this match. The Motor City Showgirls might show up and lend a helping hand again this year which I know will break so many hearts.

For those of you who attended our crazy first Berm Fund Racer match in 2015, you will be delighted to see what your match $$ helped purchase. The Dog pond is no more and that entire area is now 3 large pistol bays that we will be using in this match. Proceeds from this match will be used towards redoing our inner bays and towards the addition of a new 200 yard rifle/3 gun bay that we want to construct. 

I look forward to another great event as I am hoping to have over 20+ plus GM's attend this match. Many of the top shooters you have only seen on TV or magazines will be attending and available to shoot with.  So get your applications in quickly as this match will sell out.

Fund Racer Berm Match Application.docx

I can’t open the application?

Dennis,

We look forward to having you compete at the match!!!!!!

Same with you Fitz and all the rest of the crazy Canadians that attend out matches.  We are blessed to have so many good friends from just across the border.

Working on many sponsor deals for this match as we want it to be....well, just a bit over the top........keep the applications coming in. We are looking forward to hosting this match, shooting it and hanging out with so many great friends...................

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of applications still coming in....happy to see so many of our friends supporting us in this endeavor...........Get your application and check into us as soon as possible. I want to see this match fill up as soon as possible. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like we will have a block of rooms for competitors at the Detroit Metro Airport Marriot as I talked to them today. So for those folks who would like to stay in a nice hotel for a nice price and that is close the range (less than 5 minutes), this would be a great opportunity. Initial rates are $109 per night (Friday or Saturday) for a King bed and $119 for a Queen........as soon as they give me the one contact person I will put that out here for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As many of you are aware because you are in our private Google group lists of emails, JJ Racaza is coming to the match and putting on a 2 day class after the match (Monday and Tuesday June 25th & 26th). At this time we have 1 more opening in the class (10 students is the max). Cost of the class is $650 and 1000 rounds over the 2 days. if you ever wanted to take a private class with JJ at a range near you, this would be the opportunity to do so. Please get in contact with me so that I can refer you to JJ's wife for scheduling and payment of the class deposit. 

Just one more reason to attend this match. 

We look forward to seeing you all out there...............

• 3 weeks later...

I was told this morning that the overflow requests to get into JJ's class are almost at the point of having him extend his trip and teach an additional class on Wednesday and Thursday's June 27-28th. So if you are serious about getting into JJ's class, get a hold of me and I can put you in touch with JJ's wife who handles his bookings.........