Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Wayne County Raccoon Hunters November 26th Match

At this point we ARE going to have our 2nd annual chili match on Sunday, November 26 the Wayne County Raccoon Hunters Club (IPSC66) or www.ipsc66org.  We will be having 6 fun stages instead of our usual 9 for a round count of 160 rounds. We are only looking for 60 competitors to keep it 10 to a squad as a max. What makes this match fun is that we are offering cash rewards if you bring a pot of chili to share with your fellow competitors for after the match (bring your crock pot or large container that can be warmed up on a stop top for example). Your fellow competitors will be your judges as we sample each chili and warm up by eating like ravenous wolves. First Place is $50, 2nd place is $35 and 3rd place is $20 and they are paid in cash after the votes are tallied up. So bring your ancient family secret recipe and let's have some fun. Costs are the same-$25 for non members, $20 for members and all standard discounts apply. Start time is normal at 10am. Sign is also the normal via the google group invite that Geoff (Mr. Robot here on the forum) sends out on Monday the 20th. Dress for the weather and everything should be fine. We had a great time last year and look forward to doing this again...........although this time I expect my chili recipe to win. 2nd place last year was not what I wanted!!!!!!

If you have questions, get in touch with me asap about this match. Stay tuned for our announcement of our big match for next summer (june 22-24th of 2018)............

Thank you again to all the shooters who have come out and participated at our club this year. It has been a blast......we hope to see you next season after a hopefully short and warm winter.

Roy

Eugene,

There is this thing called a telephone where you can call folks up and talk to them directly and ask questions such as yours so that your issue can get taken care of asap............just a suggestion........besides, I already sent you, Andrei and Andrei a personal invitation via email directly to you...................seriously-next time just call me. It's not like you don't have my phone number......safe travels and we will see you on Sunday!!!

Roy, thank you for a great match. You know I don't use my phone for talking on it. I am antisocial. Sorry for bugging you about the invite.

BTW, it seem like last night USPSA web site update wiped out this match results. Could you guys please reupload them again or punch some buttons on USPSA HQ to get those results back.