Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looks like I made Master

jcc7x7

2 plus years of semi serious shooting my revolver again and a couple of 100% scores that didn't count when I was B class earlier this summer.

Last week end I shot a 100+ on "six" which is not difficult as long as you get the draw and turn done efficiently.

This weekend it was Fluffy's Revenge 1 so both obviously revolver friendly if your shooting an 8 shot on fluffy. Shot a 100+ on it

So with making A class during August I think USPSA hopefully will count the two 100%'s.  Both clubs just paid the fees so if the calculator is run tonight the numbers look like I should be around an 87% master.

Bad part is now I've got to practice "EVERYTHING" and shoot matches like one rather than just the gun handling part of it.

I can tell you that you can do it to and it was a fun experience this year working for it.

Good Fortune

Neil

23 hours ago, jcc7x7 said:

Getting out of b was harder than anything else.

The rest was a fairly even movement to 85+

Thanks for the encouragement

If I did it, I know you can!  Go for it.

PS I turned 60 is past June

Congratulations, that's quite an accomplishment!

I'm still trying to get out of B...

Thank each of you for the encouragement.

I would like to reciprocate, "IF I can do it: you can too!"

thank you one and all again

Neil

Congratulations! While I agree that if we put in the time and effort we will be rewarded. However not all who participate are willing. I want to pick up may game for next year and I know what (in general) I need to do. Just hope I can dig down deep and pull it off. But regardless I'm certain that I will do better next year than this year but all in all I'm happy with where I'm at. Just want to be happier that's all! I'm 60 also, 3 years shooting revo.

Well done.

• 1 month later...