Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A new division doesn't stay the same

SkyRock

If you wanted to reach out to PractiScore developers, it is better to email support@practiscore.com

Divisions are abbreviated to the first letter. Unless all letters are capital. But even when abbreviation results to the same value, your division still reported separately. It is up to you to recover abbreviation conflicts, eg name it all upper case.

19 minutes ago, euxx said:

If you wanted to reach out to PractiScore developers, it is better to email support@practiscore.com

Divisions are abbreviated to the first letter. Unless all letters are capital. But even when abbreviation results to the same value, your division still reported separately. It is up to you to recover abbreviation conflicts, eg name it all upper case.

I thought I'd ask here hoping that someone has already encountered this problem and new the fix.  I rarely bother the folks that develop this product (or, others for that matter) for something that may be obvious or trivial;  I'm sure they've got better things to do.

FYI, I used "Subminor" and got the "S" abbreviation, which I can live with.  But, if it uses the first letter, why doesn't "Single Stack" use "S" as well?

Thanks for the replies.

All capital letters are kept. Hence SS for single stack.

The support@ is there to provide support. So, it is totally fine to "bother" developers trough that channel. Not all developers are reading this forum.