Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Are there any bipods that mount directly to M-Lok?

JesseM

I have a gun with M-Lock attachment points and I'd like to attach a bipod directly to it instead of using a bipod M-Lock adapter thing if at all possible. Does anyone make a quality bipod that will mount directly to M-Lok?

Hi Jesse, unfortunately I dont have exactly what you are looking for but i did find a good solution for me. Ive been using the kinetic development group mlok bipod adapter. Its basically a quick detach sling stud for MLOK. The cool thing about it is I can leave my bipod attached to the device and just un snap it from the rail when i dont want it. This is a really good option for someone who only wants a bipod sometimes.

https://www.rainierarms.com/kinetic-development-group-kinect-mlok-harris-bipod-mount/

If you are interested or need more photos let me know and I will do what I can to help.

~Jake

6 hours ago, ClangClang said:

Don't use a bipod adapter. Use an aluminum Mlok rail section which is unobtrusive (Magpul, Seekins, etc) and can stay mounted on your rail permanently. And then get a bipod with a QD rail adapter like an Atlas BT10-LW17

I second this.

My Harris stud mounted bipod like to work itself loose.