• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Same three guys hanging on a cold rainy day just a few days after all that snow melted.  The two black dogs are on the rugs on the covered front porch.  The new kid is sleeping out in the rain on a 45 F day.  Sound asleep in the cold rain.   They've got three dog houses with rugs on the floors and two covered porches with rugs and he's sleeping in the cold rain to be next to his buddies, I guess.

Oh, that patio the big guy is on is 6 ft. wide by 3 ft. deep.  He's 10 months old.

IMG_1278.JPG

Edited by M1A4ME

1 hour ago, M1A4ME said:

Same three guys hanging on a cold rainy day just a few days after all that snow melted.  The two black dogs are on the rugs on the covered front porch.  The new kid is sleeping out in the rain on a 45 F day.  Sound asleep in the cold rain.   They've got three dog houses with rugs on the floors and two covered porches with rugs and he's sleeping in the cold rain to be next to his buddies, I guess.

Oh, that patio the big guy is on is 6 ft. wide by 3 ft. deep.  He's 10 months old.

IMG_1278.JPG

Nice dog house 

4 hours ago, 36873687 said:

Nice dog house 

Stud framed, T11 siding, plywood interior floors/ceiling/walls with 3" insulation top/bottom/sides.  Big overhangs front/back for more shade in the summer and to help keep the rain off them and their porch.  

These three are our 5th, 6th and 7th dogs since 1995.  I did have to screw the rugs down on the patio/porches and inside as the bigger black dog likes to grab a run, drag it out into the dirt/grass and sleep under the stars.  No kidding.  I can put new rugs in the houses and in a day or two all of them will be outside getting rained on.  Stainless steel round head wood screws and big stainless washers keep the rugs where I put them.

• 2 weeks later...