Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ck pcc

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, gdboytyler said:

How about long term review now that you guys have had the CKARMS for awhile.  Any regrets?  Any tuning tips?

I'm seriously think about getting the the CKARMS with the 5.5" bbl instead of a JPR GMR15 due to the weight savings. 

Been shooting mine for the last year with zero malfunctions that can be attributed to the gun. I did swap out the charging handle and the mag release. 

14 minutes ago, scooterj said:

Been shooting mine for the last year with zero malfunctions that can be attributed to the gun. I did swap out the charging handle and the mag release. 

How's the CKArms muzzle flip compared to other PCC's you've seen?  Do you have the 5.5" or 16" barrel?

12 hours ago, gdboytyler said:

How's the CKArms muzzle flip compared to other PCC's you've seen?  Do you have the 5.5" or 16" barrel?

Started with the 16” and comp and switched to the 5.5” in March. There’s not much flip to speak of with the 5.5” and the lack of forward weight makes for quicker handling. 

Another bonus with the Taccom barrel that standard pistol ammo works great. I get no less than 10 power factor points higher with the 16”   

Thanks for the info.  However, I ended up ordering the JP GMR15 (14.5" bbl option) because JP makes it easier to get a CA compliant rifle.  

From my correspondence, I found out The CKARMS PCC is now available with a 14.5" barrel with a pinned/welded comp. 

Edited by gdboytyler