Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Do You Think......?

6 minutes ago, OPENB said:

Where does your bag of stuff go?

I have a small range bag that holds magazines and ammo. I can either carry it over my shoulder, or hang it where the handle meets the cart frame.

I have a beverage holder coming that hangs from the handle, and snacks, shooting glasses, earmuffs, etc., can lay in the webbed pouch between the handles.

It also has a place for a cell phone in case I want to order pizza. 

This is only a prototype. I'm thinking about one that can be pushed by a beautiful blonde while I walk on ahead. :lol:

If you were to reconfigure the front tire you could sit on the handle and shoot it like a turret! 

As I it now, I thing you would blow the front tire off trying the turret technique.

(don't tell me I am the only one to think of this...)

1 hour ago, tattooo said:

Looks really nice but IMO you should definatly put something in the frame to carry your ammo and other stuff.

I agree. I was thinking about a row of aluminum mag pouches along one side, but like I say this is a work in progress so I'll be doing more stuff to it through the Winter.

1 hour ago, MonkeyPlague said:

I was at a Level II match just recently that required the carbines to be flagged and bagged in between shooting. I'm not sure they would have gone for something like this.

USPSA gives the local cubs a wide berth when it comes to PCC. All things have yet to finalized at the National level.

Having said that, the current rules state that the gun must be uncased towards a berm, and a chamber flag made visible. From there it can be carried muzzle down, or muzzle up, to the start line.

This cart, which itself is a case (albeit an open one), satisfies those requirements.

And looks good, too.

2 hours ago, TRUBL said:

as light as the rifle is.........I'm thinking about setting up a (highly modified) remote control electric car. I I can pull that off......I'll carry a bag of ammo!!

Found exactly what you need.  An electric golf cart that will follow you from stage to stage.  Just add a few gun racks.

http://www.intheholegolf.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ITHG&Product_Code=STEWX9F&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CPCS - UF - Shopping&utm_term=1100400576838&utm_content=All Products

Be sure to power down just before you start the COF.  Don't want it chasing you and the RO downrange.

11 hours ago, Flatland Shooter said:

Found exactly what you need.  An electric golf cart that will follow you from stage to stage.  Just add a few gun racks.

http://www.intheholegolf.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ITHG&Product_Code=STEWX9F&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CPCS - UF - Shopping&utm_term=1100400576838&utm_content=All Products

Be sure to power down just before you start the COF.  Don't want it chasing you and the RO downrange.

Only thing wrong with that is the price.

the remote control golf cart.....tooooooo much!!

I'm pretty sure 1/8 scale truck will handle a 5.5# carbine with ease. I'd stretch the frame and widen out the wheel base a bit........all that just to get banned at the first USPSA match I show up to, racing that thing around the berms and all.