Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
amegatek

New Member from Ohio

I am a new member from Ohio. Currently working up to competing in Steel Challenge locally. I reload for pistol, rifle, and shotgun. Looking forward to learning and contributing some of my own knowledge on these forums. B)

Where in Ohio? I can help find matches and clubs in the souther half of the state.

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks Sarge. I live in Pickaway county. PCSI hosts steel as well as other disciplines early spring through early fall. PCSI is Pickaway County Sportsmen located in Circleville. I live a little ways North of there.

1 hour ago, amegatek said:

Thanks Sarge. I live in Pickaway county. PCSI hosts steel as well as other disciplines early spring through early fall. PCSI is Pickaway County Sportsmen located in Circleville. I live a little ways North of there.

That’s good because PCSI is an awesome range with some great people. We held the State USPSA match there for a number of years. 

Welcome from Virginia!  (BTW posts in this section don't count toward post count fwiw).