Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore frustrations

spencergs

Hi guys,

I think what I want to do is fairly simple but haven't been able to find the info or figure it out on my own.  I "help manage" my club on Practiscore.  We currently do not use Practiscore for registration.  So I have results from today's match, but cannot figure out how to get it onto the Practiscore website, and listed under my club.

I tried "Post to Practiscore.com".  I could not find my club ID, or any other information I was prompted for except my user ID (where is do I find this??).  I gave it a shot, and the results are there, but not associated with my club...and I can't see any controls to be able to delete or edit this.  

Any help appreciated!

Hmm...okay then.  This may or may not be related, but on my personal account dashboard, under Recent Matches, I can see one match I registered for on Practiscore, and two others that I participated in, but didn't register for or have any online interaction in via Practiscore.  So that's cool....but how did that happen?

9 hours ago, spencergs said:

Hmm...okay then.  This may or may not be related, but on my personal account dashboard, under Recent Matches, I can see one match I registered for on Practiscore, and two others that I participated in, but didn't register for or have any online interaction in via Practiscore.  So that's cool....but how did that happen?

I am pretty sure that the app uses email addresses for it's search. If you signed up in person and gave an email address or if the device that they used had your information from previous matches, it could of come in that way.

Edited by ChuckS