Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beer Cans...

SiG Lady

I did a search for the not-too-distant-past post about a collection of beer cans (with photo), but couldn't find it. If Flexappeal can recall the location, this post should be moved over there.

The Apartment: $80/month

The Parties: Weekly

A Picture of Our Accomplishments: Priceless

post-1852-1120499804_thumb.jpg

Sad day in Tumwater, WA. Even though the famous Olympia Brewery--sitting atop the river in as scenic a park-like spot as you could imagine in the middle of town--changed hands a time or two over the years, the brewery was finally closed. Like, DEATH it was. But the artesian springs still run free (literally) in various places around town in Olympia, and people just drive up and fill plastic containers full of these constantly running taps and drive off. Some of the finest water I've ever had in ANY community. What it does for your hair is hard to describe. Yes, it was all about The Water... in Olympia. Long live the water.

Stop it, you're going to make Flex all weepy for a small burg called Buchtel, Ohio...the finest spring water this side of a mine seepage in Southern Ohio!

Day or night you could drive up to these three steady streams of running water that were tapped right out of the hillside and fill up a jug. I think they eventually shut them down for "health reasons" or some BS.

Nothing good ever lasts...

I am pretty sure I used to stop somewhere near there to get...beer...at a drive-thru...when I was dating a girl from Nelsonville. :)

I'm guessing it was not Miss Jen...I spent three years in Nelsonville. You were never short of Copenhagen - because even the girls had an extra can! ...and that's no lie :mellow: