Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
rowdyb

My P10C mods

I dont have a p10c, but I just saw this on Instagram, a new release from Henning. Seems totally ideal as a base pad. faee10b73f6643c6f1c6a80a8fb3eb62.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

On 1/19/2019 at 7:32 PM, fastlane604 said:

I saw that Zev makes a 2 and 3 lb  Glock striker spring. $5 a piece, I believe.

Thanks. Now im looking for a stronger trigger return spring. If we can find one that fits, i think we can get these down to 2lbs. That would be way fun!

On 2/26/2018 at 5:57 PM, rowdyb said:

Playing DIY gunsmith on an action/mechanism I didn't fully understand has given me a p10c that doubles now. Only when I try to shoot really fast, like a bill drill. Never in slow fire, only when doing so rapidly. Man I wish cz-usa would stock stock parts.....

@eerw

Mine is doubling as well. And so,etimes not resetting. If you actuanlly point the gun to the ground with the trigger pressed all the way back, the trigger does not reset. I think when the slide closes really fasy, the trigger drops and the striker never engages it, hence no reset. Im thinking of sending mine back so cz can take a look at it.

On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 7:29 PM, MoonJeong said:

Mine is doubling as well. And so,etimes not resetting. If you actuanlly point the gun to the ground with the trigger pressed all the way back, the trigger does not reset. I think when the slide closes really fasy, the trigger drops and the striker never engages it, hence no reset. Im thinking of sending mine back so cz can take a look at it.

Mine had all the CGW bits and I've done a bit of polishing.  With the cgw guide rod and 13 lb recoil spring, it doubles.  With the stock recoil spring assembly, it doesn't.  Go figure.  I like the gun quite a bit and prefer it to the sp 07 I had and gave to my son.  But, I have to admit, I like my M&P 2.0 full size 4.25" barrel more.  The smith fits my hand better, shoots softer, and has a better stock trigger.  I shoot it better.  I'm looking forward to installing an apex kit.  Also, it reportedly fits in the IDPA box with slim base pads.

However, the steel CZs kick both of their asses IMO.  There is something about a nicely tuned steel CZ, and I've got a bunch of them.

My best mod to my P10C was to turn it into a P01 Omega.

I know this is an old thread but am looking at the CZC extended slide stop and wonder if you thought the improvement was worth the $90.00 price. Thanks.

Edited by GaJoe1950
change mag to slide

17 minutes ago, GaJoe1950 said:

I know this is an old thread but am looking at the CZC extended mag stop and wonder if you thought the improvement was worth the $90.00 price. Thanks.

Apex Tactical's is $49.95.

17 minutes ago, Jeff O said:

Sorry, Jeff, I meant slide stop not mag release. I have corrected my post. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Jeff O said:

Do you have the Apex extended mag release? If so what do you think about it? Thanks

13 hours ago, Jeff O said:

Well worth it.

10 hours ago, fastlane604 said:

Plus one on the Apex extended mag release.

Will be really nice when Apex comes out with a complete trigger kit for these P10’s. I’m still surprised no one has done it yet. The HBI and CGW triggers are just the actual trigger shoe and nothing else. 

13 hours ago, Superpipe9 said:

Will be really nice when Apex comes out with a complete trigger kit for these P10’s. I’m still surprised no one has done it yet. The HBI and CGW triggers are just the actual trigger shoe and nothing else. 

What are you hoping to accomplish?  With the HBI trigger and the lightest HBI striker spring the trigger pull on my P-10C is 3.5 lbs.  The break is crisp and the reset is lightning fast. There is a little bit of pre-travel.  If you don't like the pre-travel, the CGW trigger will adjust it out.  I have the Apex enhancement kit on my Gen 5 Glock 34 and it is better than the stock Glock trigger but far from my P-10C trigger.