Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Empire strikes back - International 3 Gun@SUPS

The Empire strikes back !

April 13/14th - 2018

Canada , Great Britain, South Africa & Europe challenge the USA to a two day 3GN match at the World famous SUPS range , St George , Utah

Stages by Brian Nelson

7 stages of 3 gun & one PCC

Plus the official Nordic Components International shotgun match ( 4 stages) buck/bird/slug

Lunch & dinner both day's

Night call outs in the flood lit arena

Limited to 100 x American & 100 International competitors

Walk of the prize table for all.

Divisions - Standard , Tac Optic, Open

$200 (US) match fee for all the above.

Loan guns & equipment for any International shooter not able to bring some or all.

https://practiscore.com/3gn-uk-sups-colonial-3-gun-match/register

Edited by gunfighteruk
more info

• 1 month later...

I would be interested in this match!!!

I just attended the Red Oktober Kalashnikov match; what great weather down there, great venue of square berms  and natural terrain and not too far for me.

The one caveat that I would have (and I talked to Brian N. several times about this at the ROK match) is if the match will be a full day format (one on - one off) or 1/2 day format....I VOTE FOR FULL DAY FORMAT!!!!.....either way that random prize table ain't gonna start 'till 5 PM Sunday night at the earliest :ph34r:

ericm

Match has been set up in two half days ....... however ..... Nordic Components 4 stage shotgun match & PCC shoot are also on at the same time so full day shooting !

Most of the Non  American's get very little semi auto trigger time , great social event with an awesome prize table - nice as a good number of female shooters have signed up already , with lunch & dinner included plus the fun night call outs in the arena.

Good chance for club level shooters to compete on a level with Brits , Canadians , South Africans & other "Colonial" s  on some Brian Nelson kickass stages.

Prize table (random draw) now at $20,000+

thumbnail_Empire.jpg

Edited by gunfighteruk
info

Any EX pat will have a choice of Nations to shoot for !

Cannot wait for the Friday night challenges /call outs in the arena's ................ even the Canadians want a chance to beat up on the French & non French speakers.

Were going to have to hide the sponsored Wild Turkey until after the shooting has ended that night.

This match is open to any one  ( no 3GN membership required )

Join us at SUPS .

Edited by gunfighteruk

6 hours ago, Rookie said:

When will we see details for the "...official Nordic Components International shotgun match ( 4 stages) buck/bird/slug...".  How do these stages line up with the 3 Gun and PCC schedule?

Stages will be pre set up so you will shoot them on your squads down time , buck , slug & birdshot - Brian Nelson is working on the stages now & this plus  match full round counts will be posted soon along with a couple of links to ammo match suppliers for those who need ammo to be at the range waiting for you.

In Eric's full day format there is no time for tea time.  1/2 day format does allow for a civilized tea break. 

FYI I'm not sure that Steathyblagga is actually allowed on any U.S. teams.  The Empire can have him.

1 hour ago, kellyn said:

In Eric's full day format there is no time for tea time.  1/2 day format does allow for a civilized tea break. 

Au contraire - Eric's "full day" schedule allows plenty of time for brewing up between each stage... a decisive advantage.

Edited by StealthyBlagga

On 11/9/2017 at 1:30 PM, gunfighteruk said:

last trip to SUPS we took a Jet boil so we could have tea !

Why would anyone drink tea hot? Tea is supposed to be ice cold and sweet. Now coffee on the other hand needs to be hot, with some milk in it.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 12:37 AM, Rookie said:

Can you provide a link to the "Basic IMG rules..." that will be used for this match?  I am aware of several iterations of what we refer to as IMG rules.

smm3gun.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/IMA-SMM3G-Rules.pdf

(with some local amendments to be sent out with registration conformation)

• 1 month later...

Quick update ........ LOTS of Lady shooters have signed up !

This is shaping up to be a very fun match , come join in the action at the excellent SUPS range.

Competitors (club level ) from Canada, South Africa, Wales, England,New Zealand, the USA & Philippine's ! 

• 2 weeks later...

If EricM is going best all the Brits brush up on their 007 quotes…….

I hate it when a goofy tall gangly guy with a bad moustache and just awful British accent knows more Bond quotes than me !! :-/

Fear the left hand.