Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Practiscore -- Live Results?

SRD

Will the Practiscore app (PS Matchbook, for example) show live results for a match like the upcoming Iron Sights Nationals?  I'm not competing, but if it's possible I'd like to watch the results as the match happens.  If not the Practiscore app, is there another option for real-time results?  Thanks!

The MatchBook app will show you scores, e.g. time and hits for each stage as they are shot (assuming they enabled it and connectivity works from the range). It shows the same results as you could see on the web site (i.e. stage and overall standings, once results are posted to web site).

The PractiScore Competitor app (one time paid) shows the same results as you could see online, but it also allows to see comparison and has more advanced options for combining divisions, and to see projected results (like points left available), and time-based results.

On ‎9‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 6:25 PM, euxx said:

The MatchBook app will show you scores, e.g. time and hits for each stage as they are shot (assuming they enabled it and connectivity works from the range). It shows the same results as you could see on the web site (i.e. stage and overall standings, once results are posted to web site).

Often times the Match Organizer will not enable the feature that shows scores in real time but post results at the end of day. If nothing is said during the morning safety briefing, ask whether this feature will be enabled for the match.

Edited by 191138sc

4 minutes ago, RaylanGivens said:

Interesting, never noticed that...  I thought it was the big panel that displayed scores as they were shot at a match...

Imagine you have to be connected to the range WiFi for it to work?

Does it work for Android PractiScore?

You can use your phone. I don't know what you mean by "work for Android Practiscore". Matchbook is a stand-alone app...

11 hours ago, RaylanGivens said:
 Interesting, never noticed that...  I thought it was the big panel that displayed scores as they were shot at a match...

That is not PS Matchbook app

79dded877015591794fdf8f88a222ecc.jpg

11 hours ago, RaylanGivens said:
Imagine you have to be connected to the range WiFi for it to work?  
Does it work for Android PractiScore?

PS android app can't submit scorelogs yet. And you will need internet connection at the range to push them out.

Though besides score logs there other things you can see in the app. Including stage info, sponsors and notifications from MD. Those all configured or sent from web site.

PS Competitor app will be also updated to show all that data

Edited by euxx