Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

He-Man 3-Gun Nationals May 19-20, 2018

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, HRider said:

I was reading over the rules and saw where supporting devices are allowed, are equal length coupled mags ok or still a no no?

Hurley

They are okay for He-Men in all our matches now!

They are also okay for wee-men in this match only! ?

THIS IS U{DATED STAGES!

1 - Hogback – shotgun/rifle - 36 birdshot, 10 rifle
2 – Cooper – rifle/pistol - way behind – 12 rifle steel, 4 rifle paper, 14 pistol steel, 8 pistol paper
3 – Ajax – 3-Gun – 12 slugs, 12 pistol, 12 rifle
4 – UKD – Rifle only – 22 steel, 7 paper
5 – 1000 yard – 3-Gun –12 rifle, 9 birdshot, 3 slugs, 8 pistol steel, 4 pistol paper
6 – Gully YHEC – 3-Gun –12 rifle, 12 birdshot, 10 pistol steel, 8 pistol paper
7 – Shotgun/Pistol – 38 birdshot/pistol choice targets

Total - 67-95 birdshot, 80 rifle steel 11 rifle paper, 54- 72 pistol steel, 18 pistol paper, 15 slugs

Probably should bring extra!

You NEED a RIFLE SLING! You do not need a shotgun sling!

We also want to thank ALL our AMAZING sponsors!

A Girl and A Gun Women's Shooting League American Mountain Supply Barnes Precision Machine Inc Brownells, Inc. Bruno's Pizza and Wings, Burris Optics Carbon Arms Corp, CrossBreed Holsters, LLC, Dillon Precision Products, Inc, Dsg Arms, Eggleston Munitions, Enchanted Grounds Espresso Bar & Cafe, ERGO GRIPS, Firebird Precisionn, Sentry Hexmag, Hodgdon Powder, Hornady, The Historic Icehouse, JP Enterprises, Machine Gun Tours, Magpul Industries Corp., Mesa Tactical, Nordic Components, Phoenix Weaponry, Pro Ears, Redding Reloading Equipment, Rocky Mountain Targets, Safariland, Samson Manufacturing, Seekins Precision, Sierra Bullets, Starline Brass, Thunder Beast Arms Corporation, Tactical Performance Center, Troy Industries, TRUCKVAULT, Vortex Optics, Warne Scope Mounts, and XS Sights

PLEASE remember them whenever you need to purchase something! 2764.png❤️ 3 2764.png

Here we go!!!

staff starts arriving tonite and shoots thurs-fri.

Weekend shooters register Fri noon - 5pm, late registration 0615 Saturday. Shooters brief 0645 Saturday. 

HeMan side-shootoff on the high-power range saturday afternoon after last stage, $20 buy-in, winner take all.

See everyone soon!

jj

Rock and roll time, 0700 tomorrow (Thurs)...ROs are shooting Thurs & fri, give them space, please don't try to walk stages they are shooting. I am sure they would be glad to have reset help thou...

jj

23 hours ago, Don_B said:

Rain or not I would rather be there than waiting for this *#**%!"! Shoulder to heal. 

Hope everyone has a safe and fun match. 

It just won’t be right shooting this watch without you, sir.  But you WILL be back at it soon!!

Edited by GetAwayDriva

Congratulations to:

He-Man Iron - 1st Kuan Watson  2nd Connor Dowd  3rd Mark Quintana

Top Law Kuan, Top Mil Jon Copeland

He-Man Scope - 1st Jared Milinazzo  2nd Preston Clark  3rd Glenn Shelby

Top Law Lance Lazoff, Top Mil Rich Boyes

Top Lady He-Man - Diana Driscoll 

Top Junior He-Man - Maize McMurry

:bow::bow:

wee-man -- 1st Craig Calkins - also top law

Top Military - James Gill

Top Lady - Amanda Hill

Top Junior - Steven Warren

:cheers:

Thanks to everyone for joining us!

Please remember to mail your thank-you postcards! 

:wub:

I had a great time visiting with old acquaintances and making new ones. Squad 6 was awesome! The stages were fun and challenging. I want to thank all who were involved in setting up and running the match, the ROs really have to work hard at these matches! Thanks to the Boy Scouts who came out to reset targets, they worked hard also.  A big Thank You to the sponsors as well, I will be sending my thank you cards in. I look forward to coming out again.

Hurley

2 hours ago, HRider said:

I had a great time visiting with old acquaintances and making new ones. Squad 6 was awesome! The stages were fun and challenging. I want to thank all who were involved in setting up and running the match, the ROs really have to work hard at these matches! Thanks to the Boy Scouts who came out to reset targets, they worked hard also.  A big Thank You to the sponsors as well, I will be sending my thank you cards in. I look forward to coming out again.

Hurley

It was great having you! We missed you! ?