Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Navy Action Shooting Team

GM2B

Currently we have two members on the Action Team. Myself primarily a 3 gunner finally getting back into the swing of things after 3 years overseas... Another new shooter who is just beginning USPSA. I am out of Florida and the other Team member is out of New England. We are looking for other Navy Active or Reserve Team members.

Must be ambassadors for the sport. Winning matches is a plus but primarily being helpful and professionally representing the Navy is our goal. This is a volunteer team no funding at this time (unless the member has very supportive Commanding Officer.) We are hoping that will change if we are successful at professionally representing the Team.

The USAMU and USMC are both fielding teams at the Bianchi Cup and other NRA Action Pistol matches each year. It would be great if the Navy could be represented as well. Please be advised that we hold all of our Armed Forces and LE members in the highest regard and would be honored to have you shoot with us. Air Force and Coast Guard are invited too. We also have Border Patrol and other LE agencies as well. I'm just a lowly civilian, but pretty sure everyone else feels the same as I do.

2 hours ago, Smitty79 said:

I'm retired Navy.   I'd love a chance to buy a jersey.

That's an opportunity to make a few bucks for the team for sure.

Have a 2nd jersey that's close to the team jersey(slightly different colors or something) and sell them to "supporters"...