Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Every notification twice

RevolverJockey

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear but if you updated something in the last couple days and that's why you were asking, it has made the issue worse for me.  Before, I would get some doubles and some singles and there was a bit of a delay between the doubles.  Now everything is doubled and they are almost instantaneous. 

I'm sure this isn't what you wanted to hear but if you updated something in the last couple days and that's why you were asking, it has made the issue worse for me.  Before, I would get some doubles and some singles and there was a bit of a delay between the doubles.  Now everything is doubled and they are almost instantaneous. 

Yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

I didn't know if I should start a new topic or not, but I am getting multiple notifications of new messages again.  This time it seems to be only certain messages, but no pattern.  Has only been happening since last night.

IP sent me this:

I'm sorry for any inconvenience. Could you please confirm if there have been any duplicates today? An issue for certain customers was identified and rectified yesterday.

?