Every notification twice

RevolverJockey

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From IP:

Hi Brian,

I am still looking into this, yes - unfortunately, I have nothing new to report at this time. I have all of the information I need, though - the forwards were very helpful, so thanks for those. :)

Regards,
Ryan Ashbrook - Tier III Support

I just found this thread and thought I may have been the only one this has been happening to.  You can add me to the list of those receiving duplicates and not using tapatalk or a phone or tablet.  These are coming to me on both a laptop and desktop computer.  BTW, I also checked that I didn't have any duplicates in my managed topics folder.

Adam

Edited by galt11

1 hour ago, galt11 said:

I just found this thread and thought I may have been the only one this has been happening to.  You can add me to the list of those receiving duplicates and not using tapatalk or a phone or tablet.  These are coming to me on both a laptop and desktop computer.  BTW, I also checked that I didn't have any duplicates in my managed topics folder.

Adam

Same same.  

Hi Brian,

Yes, my apologies for the delay - I have been looking into this issue, and it is actually quite peculiar. I think I see the problem, however I am going to loop in another developer here to discuss my findings.

Thank you again for your patience.

• 2 months later...

I'm not sure if it is or not  but I know I am still getting two and now sometimes three messages for each one posted.  If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.

Edited by galt11