Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Team America: World Police

pisgahrifle

I bought the DVD and watched it 2 nights ago. It had it's good moments, but the movie will most likely end up as a pistol target just so my kids don't see it, ever. I don't like gross-out films and this one had it in spades.

I bought the DVD and watched it 2 nights ago. It had it's good moments, but the movie will most likely end up as a pistol target just so my kids don't see it, ever. I don't like gross-out films and this one had it in spades.

NOOOOOOO!!!! Send it to me! ;)

We watched Team America while my sister and brother-in-law were here visiting. I hadn't seen it before so when Team America takes off in the Team America airplane and the theme song is playing... I'm thinking "Uh oh, I hope this doesn't offend Sharon." I should have known better considering my family and her husband, but when the 59 second sex scene started... No worries, my sister is laughing so hard she's just about to bust.

For the next couple of days whenever someone would sing "I'm so wonwey" everyone would just crack up.

Nolan

I love the part where "Somebody that we don't need to talk about on the SHOOTING forum" blows up.

Interesting, the forum won't display Michael and Moore together.

I've actually squadded recently with "Somebody that we don't need to talk about on the SHOOTING forum" :ph34r: