Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Great lower to get that accepts Glock mags and a GMR-13 upper

I own a complete JP GMR-13.  I am not the biggest fan of the lower with its hard to release magazine and other minor issues.  JP has corrected these issues with the GMR-15, but they do not sell the lower by itself.

Does anyone know of a 9mm lower that:

1)  Is compatible with Glock magazines.

2)  Will run perfectly with my GMR-13 upper on top.

3)  Generally is awesome (nice magwell, trigger, SCS compatible, etc., etc.)!

I am sure that others have been down this road before and I am curious what folks have to say.

I built up an New Frontier Armory glock lower, geissele trigger, taccom magwell (ugly AF but it works), SCS, Odin Works mag release. Probably not on par with a JP but once I got the ejector tuned it runs well. It's a great backup to my MPX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello: Look at the Quarter Circle 10 Glock lower. Get the Oden Works mag release, Hiperfire 24C and whatever other parts you like. I don't run a magwell on my QC10 Glock lower since it loads pretty fast for me. It is a little more pricey than some of the others but the magazine angle they have is perfect. Thanks, Eric

I have a master JP dealer that I use, he has a GMR 15 lower on order for me. I should get it in about 2 weeks.

Since I live in CA.  I shipped them a Thordsen stock to install, have one on my GMR13.

I too have issues with the  GMR13 lower. I just finished putting the ODIN Extended mag release attachment on it.

Works great , part was only $22. Had a machine shop drill and  tap it, reinstalled it and works great. Put the ugly

Taccom mag well on it. Can't believe how easy it was to install and reasonable priced, and works.

See if you can find a master JP dealer and order just the lower.