Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello everyone

FunkyTownAggie

I've been on this forum for 3+ years now but have never formally said hello.  I've bought a few things on the classifieds here and am looking forward to learning, purchasing more and eventually selling.  I moved to thee Austin, TX area last year and just started shooting 3 gun a few months ago.  I used to shoot/compete in trap/skeet up in Fort Worth, but am glad I've tried 3 gun.  I'd like to eventually do some USPSA.

I've got too many guns for competition (is there really ever too many guns?) but I enjoy buying, trying and getting myself to try and sell.  I've told myself instead of collecting watches I'll collect some high end guns.  

I have, but only precision rifle rounds for the bolt action and match/long range rounds for the 223.  I haven't reloaded any pistol yet.  I've got the dies for the pistol rounds though, just haven't gotten around to it.  Need to pick out some bullets.  I do have CFE pistol powder and mixed range brass. So far I've just been shooting reman ammo in the pistols.