Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning Grips

GB3

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. My buddy bought the full checkered version in a gorgeous blue, along with the Henning mags bases.

I have to say they are some of the nicest grips I have seen. Very grippy with great fit and very good quality.

And, the bases seem killer, too. Fit great with no gaps or rattle and easy to get off.

I was very impressed with both. I've owned a lot of different stuff for CZ's, but the Henning stuff did really impress me.

Just my opinion. I admit I almost cried when seeing the price though, haha. 

I've been thinking about a set for a Tanfo Gold Custom I recently bought.  The stock grips are smooth but oddly have grip due to the recessed panels.  The Hennings look nice but the price tag kept me from ordering them when I bought the optic mount.  I haven't shot with anyone who has a set to get to try in person.

I have EGWs on my Lim Pro and Stock II so am thinking about a set of these to keep the same feel.

I have them on my SP-01 Accushadow and My Tactical Sport. I've had the CZC grips and multiple CZ grips including the "lemon grinders" - these are so much better than any other CZ grip I've tried. Yes, more expensive, but worth it to me. 76b9ffee376311dc0302dbc5136fae98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pulled a set off the prize table and now I'm debating buying the SP-01 to go with them, since they are so highly regarded. They're also 20% of the cost of the pistol, so I'm pretty sure I can convince myself I'm getting some sort of discount and/or deal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 8/29/2017 at 11:31 PM, warpcorps said:

I have them on my SP-01 Accushadow and My Tactical Sport. I've had the CZC grips and multiple CZ grips including the "lemon grinders" - these are so much better than any other CZ grip I've tried. Yes, more expensive, but worth it to me. 76b9ffee376311dc0302dbc5136fae98.jpg

Do you mind sharing the photo of these grips on the Tactical sport 

to facilitate getting to the mag release easier for those with smaller hands without having to alter their grip, on the trigger side it allows freer movement of the trigger finger.......you have the option of full-checkering or checkering with smooth at the top

I run the full checkering to the top. My wishes for the grip is that everything went about 1/4 inch higher. Both the grip in overall length and the size of the palm swell aspect.

I really enjoy how I grip the gun not because the grips are "spiky" but because of the increased friction caused by the many sharp points versus fewer, larger ones.

On 8/29/2017 at 8:31 PM, warpcorps said:

Do you know what the width of these are on your accushadow? I've been trying to find more pictures of the grips on a shadow 1 since they seem to have been designed first for a shadow 2.

Looking at the back portion of the grip and how it lines up with the back of the frame, does it feel off havinf them hang back off the frame edge? On the S2 you'd have the raised checkered part but on the s1 it's recessed.

Thanks for any input!

Do you mind sharing the photo of these grips on the Tactical sport 

Here you go - these were cut specifically for my magwell, so the bottom edge looks a little flat (like it was cut off). Hemming has since made a shorter version that has a rounded edge on the bottom. This is the CZC magwell - I spoke with him the other day and he is also producing a set for the CZ factory magwell / Tac Sport Orange. The CZ magwell mounts differently so the grips are a tad bit shorter than the CZC magwell. 558c5a7aa8103a895d76e5533cdfc458.jpg