Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
birdo

Fire Tablets, for Kids (with guns)

Match directors, have any of you grabbed these (or ruled them out) for your clubs?

Kid's Fire 2-Pack

And yes, I am serious. Beyond the fact that you can get pink ones (which shooters would love), they have a 2-year no questions asked warranty (which is handy when they have birdshot embedded in the glass, I would not like to explain that to Amazon). 

The only downfall I can think of is that the "case" that comes on them doesn't cover the screen, as the "folio" style ones do, which protects them when not in use. And I am not sure if these have Ads or not. 

Thoughts? (Please tell me to go ahead and get 6 pink ones for my club, I will buy you a beer when I see you next). 

We bought the Fire 8 this year and put them in Amazon's Kids case.  It is a great case for a scoring tablet that lives a hard life.

I use these at my indoor match. The kids case is great. I didn't get the full kids model, just the case. You can log in and pay extra when you get it and to get rid of the ads.