Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 X-Treme Bullets Texas 3 Gun Championship

It's gonna be windy!!!

:cheers:

:D

• 2 weeks later...

Eleven days to hammer down!

Mebbeso less wind, but might be some showers.

One week from today we will be in the midst of it!

22 hours ago, CTJer said:

Please post some videos of this match.  

This year's match is at a different location than the last ones. If you look at the Google earth pics of the range it has changed quite a bit since they were taken there are twice as many ranges if not more than on Google earth. Plus there are areas to set up natural terrain stages all around the property.

We are hard at work at the range.  Check out our facebook page for updates from the build. 

A few important notes. 

Most of the stages include a large amount of options, so plan accordingly.  You can certainly shoot the match with the provided round count, but you might not be able to shoot every stage plan. 

Make sure to hydrate, it has been pretty warm here the last few days. 

If you are allergic to ants you might want to bring whatever you take for that with you. 

See you on the range.... 

Kurt

Most fun I've had at a major in a long time. Seriously a super enjoyable match and I can't wait until 2019. 

From what I saw, lots of the DQ's were just on the clock brain farts. In some cases, RO's were actively telling the shooter not to do something, prone with a hot pistol etc. There wasn't really anything on 2 that was hidden. It was a straight line with tons of space to shoot targets. If a shooter passed a target it was 100% on them.

On 3/27/2018 at 2:37 PM, Darqusoull13 said:

Most fun I've had at a major in a long time. Seriously a super enjoyable match and I can't wait until 2019. 

From what I saw, lots of the DQ's were just on the clock brain farts. In some cases, RO's were actively telling the shooter not to do something, prone with a hot pistol etc. There wasn't really anything on 2 that was hidden. It was a straight line with tons of space to shoot targets. If a shooter passed a target it was 100% on them.

I agree, none were hidden, just brain farts, either back up and shoot or let it stand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
14 hours ago, Jimmmy1111 said:

Is this going to happen in 2019?

Strong probably, they are talking with Copperhead Creek where the match was at originally. The only thing I didn't/don't care for at Reville Ranch where is was this year is how dusty the ground is, but it is so big you can build some very interesting stages.