Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lead Star Barrage PCC. Have you guys seen it?

I was recently handed one of these to shoot and have been overly impressed. I am building a blue skeletonized now for Steel Challenge. It has a built-in feed ramp and functional LRBHO with an extended mag release. Mine is just over 5 1/2 pounds and I used a Shilen / Craddock match grade stainless barrel. It comes stock with an ECL and MBX recoil system.

https://www.leadstararms.com/collections/9mm-pcc/products/barrage-skeletonized-9mm-competition-edition-black

Lower Receiver: Our Patent Pending lower receiver includes integrated feed ramp for reliable feeding including hollow points and integrated LBRHO (last round bolt hold open) for AR-15 bolt release functionality. LRBHO is easily removed with 3 screws for competition shooters. Huge magwell entry chamfer for way faster and easier magazine changes, no aftermarket funnel needed it is so large. TracStar magwell with full traction design. Designed for the operator to grip and maintain weapon control even in the most extreme conditions. Tension device to maintain rigidity between upper and lower receivers. Rear detent spring capture device to facilitate easier removal of buffer tube. Built in trigger guard eliminates the need for a flip down trigger guard. Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Skeletonized for further weight reduction.

• Upper Receiver: Fully CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum for extreme precision and enhanced durability. Flat top picatinny design for versatility in mounting optics and other enhanced components. CNC engraved numbered rail system. Lead Star's truss system design reinforces key areas for increased strength without added weight.
  • Free Float: 15" Ultra lightweight slim profile designed for both competition and duty use. CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum. Unique design offers ultra capture around the barrel nut eliminating the requirement for anti-rotation tabs. Eliminates harmonics from attached accessories greatly improving weapon accuracy. Full length picatinny CNC engraved numbered rail at the 12 o'clock position. 3 M-LOK slots at the 3 and 9 o'clock positions and full length M-LOK at the 6 o'clock position for mounting only the picatinny rail needed or accessories.
  • Fire Control Group: Enhanced Hiperfire® ECL competition straight bow trigger. Adjustable shoe and springs can be customized to 15 possible trigger weights. Hipershoe® for trigger finger comfort and adjustability.
  • Barrel: 4150 QPQ light weight profile 16" barrel. 1:10 Twist.
  • Bolt Carrier Group: 9mm profile with properly staked gas key.
  • Finish: Type III Class 2 hard coat anodized.
  • Gas System: Blowback for reliability.
  • Grip: Magpul® K2+ black grip with rubber over mold for maximum weapon control in all conditions. Compatible with optional Magpul® storage cores that house items such as spare batteries, bolt and firing pin core, and lube bottle.
  • Stock: MFT BattlelinkMinimalist lightweight with 6 position adjustment.
  • Magazine: Comes standard with 1 SGM Tactical black 33 round 9mm magazine.
  • Weight: 6.4 lbs
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2017 at 9:40 AM, funkymonkey1111 said:

do you think it's not?

No I don't think it is worth $1,600.  That's more than twice what I've invested in mine so I'm the wrong guy to ask about PCC cost.

As long as wyliearms is happy with the purchase, I guess that's what matters.

• 1 year later...