Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Schuemann Barrel company

Justinmac13

4 minutes ago, Hawk21 said:

What are you looking for speed shooter and shooters connection both have a few schuemanns in stock....that way you know your getting it once you enter your card number 

Neither have hybricomp ones though. They are listed on the Schuemann website as in stock.. but I don't think that is probably true. 

24 minutes ago, Hawk21 said:

What are you looking for speed shooter and shooters connection both have a few schuemanns in stock....that way you know your getting it once you enter your card number 

Looking for GH40CNM5   Which is a 40 cal hybrid Clark para cut   I don't care if it's standard rifling or aet   Just needs to be a hybrid 

2 hours ago, Hawk21 said:

Did anyone have a chance to phone them today, I completely forgot until just now? I am sure all hybrid .40 barrels are going to be out of stock at online retailers.

I tried calling them multiple times last week   I didn't try today but will tomorrow in the am. I also emailed them last week and no response back 

Wil S and Sandy S were friends way back when.  Sandy built a fixture that really allowed for accuracy testing of the barrels.

Mike did the best job he could when he owned the company.  I shot Nationals with Mike and he was a gentlemen.

SV barrels look a lot like Schuemann barrels for a reason, that is not to say that Brandon/Sandy might not have made improvements.

SV is a great company, superior customer service.

They are worth the six week wait time.

IMO, Schuemann barrels are slower than either Nowlin or Kart.  I was able to side by side comparison testing with all three barrels and they were slower.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2017 at 8:43 PM, a matt said:

They were on vacation not all that long ago,  I received an email stating they would be back In about a week or so.thanks... 

Thanks  I will try to get a hold of them tomorrow 

• 3 months later...
On 9/1/2017 at 12:26 PM, pjb45 said:

Wil S and Sandy S were friends way back when.  Sandy built a fixture that really allowed for accuracy testing of the barrels.

Mike did the best job he could when he owned the company.  I shot Nationals with Mike and he was a gentlemen.

SV barrels look a lot like Schuemann barrels for a reason, that is not to say that Brandon/Sandy might not have made improvements.

SV is a great company, superior customer service.

They are worth the six week wait time.

IMO, Schuemann barrels are slower than either Nowlin or Kart.  I was able to side by side comparison testing with all three barrels and they were slower.

Are you talking about way back ... as in Neavda days?

Schuemann made some barrels that are just not available from anyone else.

(Threaded blank hybrid types in different barrel and hybrid lengths for open guns mostly or AET.)

Trying to find an exact replacement for an existing gun is not going to happen.

Sounds like machine and personal problems have him shut down right now.

Hopefully he can get things going again.

I'm on the SV 6 week barrel wait for a new build right now. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...