Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dan Bedell Limited

andyivan

Looking at having a 40 caliber, Limited pistol from Dan Bedell built.  Has anyone had any work done by him or shot his pistols?   Looking for some opinions since no one in my area has any dealings with him.  Thanks.  

Hi,

Dan has built me an open and a limited gun. He's also done work for me on a recent 9mm SS I purchased. I can't recommend him enough. His custom pistols are almost works of art. They run like there's no tomorrow. You would not be disappointed purchasing one of his firearms. 

Bedell builds a solid gun, I had one fore a while as a back up.

the one I had he thinned the grip safety and frame tangs, something to keep in mind is that if you have larger hands do not have this done. Would be great if you have normal sized hands 

He did the trigger job in my edge when the previous owner still owned it.  It's excellent.  Dan is local here and there are a lot of guys shooting with me that have guns built by him.  Everyone seems to like them.  

My friend has a few of his guns.  Great workmanship.  Very reliable. Very Accurate.  I have shot them and was impressed.

Just to start a flame war, he is probably one of the top three pistolsmiths in the country.