Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Submitting Classifier Scores for Multiple Divisions

Ontarget

What is the current process for submitting classifier scores in multiple divisions? If I shoot in

SSP, but also want my scores to count in ESP, will this be done automatically by IDPA HQ when scores

are submitted through Practiscore? If I have a classifier score of 130 in CDP, will that score also

count in SSP and ESP?  Do you still have to notify the match director to request Classifier scores

in multiple divisions? Thank you.

You will be classified in all auto divisions (less bug) as a SS under the new rules, since you earned SS in one of them. Best rule change from the new book, not that there was much competition.

Edited by Mushki25

• 2 weeks later...

Since all the classifications (except bug and revo) are going to be the same you make one choice before you tell the MD what you are shooting. Do you want to be classed higher or not?

For example, say you are shooting a Glock 19. This is an SSP, ESP, and CCP legal gun. If you want the best opportunity for moving up, you shoot the classifier for CCP. If you want the lowest opportunity to move up, you shoot it as ESP.