Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tanfoglio Witness Match

EXNAVYEOD61

I shoot the USPSA Limited division and Im having a hard time finding a magwell and mag extensions. Henning doesnt have anything and EAA told me that their parts wont work because they dont consider the Witness Match a competition gun.  Any thoughts or suggestions are much appriciated. 

Mag extensions should not be a problem, Henning or Taylor Freelance should be able to hook you up there.  Magwells are going to be more of a problem, cant really help you there, but on the bright side everyone in production seems to get along OK without them :-)

Thanks for the replies. I have been trying to reach out to Taylor Freelance but have not yet received any replies. With that said Im not too overly concerned about the magwell But I did locate one of the canyon creek ones.  Just not sure how There is enough material to drill and tap it to the frame as I dont care to weld or epoxy it

Henning extended base plates work however Canyon Creek is the only person that made a Magwell and it takes welding and blending to add on and last I knew they were out of stock and not planning on making any more the match is a great gun but I upgraded to their competition frames just for this reason

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Get it welded, sell it and buy a competition frame gun, or make due with what you've got. Those are about your only options.

Personally I'd let it go and move up to the comp fame guns. They get much more friendly for parts.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk