Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

pcc options

3 hours ago, TGibe said:

Yeah. Very pleased with the upper. Have reset my press to 1.135" and plan to try it out in match conditions next Tuesday night.

I'm not fast, but speed will come later...

It looks like you are on the right path. Not too shabby...

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a good start for a plinker like me.  Now, to “email PSL a couple Notify Me’s” when in stock and jump.  I hope they offer the hand  guard without the pic rail at 6 &.12 in the middle. Oh and a MFT or MOE stock.....?

Edited by Gooz
  • 1 year later...

Aloha, I had a big question here in Hawaii law magazine. We cannot use any kind of magazines for pcc that fits to any pistol (i.e glock, m&p s&w9 or sr9) over 10 rds, because that is hawaii law. But...MPX pcc can use even more than 10 rds. Even ar15 more than 10rds too

On 8/25/2017 at 8:05 PM, iukamedic said:

Just putting this out there for those who are building.   Quarter circle ten upper lower fitment is not that good.  Havent started building it yet and cant sell it for what the thing cost ($430 plus ffl fee).  I was pretty disappointed with the fit of the "matched set"  for that kind of money.

did you order the upper and lower as a "matched set" .. i think Quarter Circle does this...