Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stand alone mount for Mr Bullet Feeder found!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 4/21/2020 at 12:18 PM, Keydet08 said:

The range panda mount is the way to go.  Anything to isolate it from the shaking of the casefeeder or press.

I like it. Pretty nice setup. Gonna get my buddy to make me one like it out of aluminum but with slots to adjust feeder degree. It’s fine but would like that option. 

Here is my feeder mounted with the range panda mount. It's great. The cutout for the pipe makes it great to loosen the u-bolts and lower the feeder for setup, etc. 

Due to my press location I mounted on the right side of the press. The 650 on a Dillon strong mount required a 48" tall pipe to get it high enough. Just added an endoscope camera and will mount my monitor/tablet to the pipe.

received_608792026376552.jpeg

• 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎16‎/‎2020 at 7:50 PM, tmz said:

The first picture in the “Range Panda” website is actually my old system.

It worked very well removing the bullet feeder off of the case feeder to keep it more stable from the press.

Then it made me think, why not do the same with the case feeder and isolate the both of them from the press so there’s no movement from either.

It’s one of the best set up’s that I’ve ever done and I’ve been reloading for a very long time.

It also gave the opportunity to have way more space around the press for maintenance and a much cleaner look.

Then I just put the bullet feeders back on the case feeder being that the Mr. bullet feeder new mount is very versatile. 
I then ran all the wiring through the post and underneath the bench, both of my presses  also have sensors for the maintenance counter. 
With a little creativity there was really no need  for two case feeders anymore, at least for my purposes.
Anyways here’s a couple pictures hope it helps someone out. 

59CC7C99-D98C-4D79-A396-495B09FF87C4.jpeg

2FFD189F-AA9F-4B8E-9718-CBD84ABCBCE2.jpeg

tmz, what did you use in place of the case feeder tube? It looks like some kind of flexible hose connected to a shorten case feeder tube. And what kind of connectors?  I want to do this with my 750.

Edited by hiflyer51

10 hours ago, hiflyer51 said:

tmz, what did you use in place of the case feeder tube? It looks like some kind of flexible hose connected to a shorten case feeder tube. And what kind of connectors?  I want to do this with my 750.

All the fittings and everything was from Mark7 but I did order the extension spring tube from McMaster card which you can see there if you look at the other thread it gives you the order number and everything thanks

Edited by tmz

12 hours ago, hiflyer51 said:

The bushings or connectors are from Mark 7. I called and ordered 2 of those and a set screw. One is for the upper part while the other is the lower part.

Here are the part numbers:

lower bushing - 201-1232-03 ($10.95)

upper bushing - 201-1232-05 ($10.95)

setscrew - 301-1499   ($1.05)

Make sure you talk to the product support reps so they’ll know exactly what you want. I spoke to a misty and she was very helpful.

I’ll be using these parts to enable me to use a single casefeeder for my 650 and soon to arrive 1100. I’ll be selling the brand new casefeeder that coming with the 1100.

• 1 month later...

Thanks guys for the information provided here.  Was wondering how to mount bullet feeder to a pole.  Found Range Panda, thanks to your input and ordered a few extra parts.

Thanks again.

• 3 months later...
11 minutes ago, Sigarmsp226 said:

Sorry guys - Forgot to ask. Can anyone provide guidance and a possible link to a good clamp on mirror system that others are using with your MBF and Case Feeder systems please...Thanks Mark

Inline Fabrication clamp on mirror.

https://benstoegerproshop.com/case-feeder-bullet-feeder-mirror-assembly-by-inline-fabrication/