Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
AbitNutz

Stand alone mount for Mr Bullet Feeder found!

I could use the contact info for a couple of these mounts as well if someone would be so kind as to forward it to me. 

I emailed him just before new year and he had no mounts but planned to make some more after the holidays.

What are the advantages of a stand alone mount?  I have mine mounted on my S1050 and have not had any issues with 124 gr X-Tream bullets

I would like to get the BulletFeeder mount so if someone would PM me Rick's contact info I would appreciate it.

Guess his info is a secret as nobody has sent it along ? I am making my own mount. I will post pictures when i get it completed. 

13 minutes ago, metalicat30 said:

Guess his info is a secret as nobody has sent it along ? I am making my own mount. I will post pictures when i get it completed. 

Just sent you a message with info 

I just got my MBF from DAA and there's a new mounting bracket included.  It no longer uses the pucks.  There's a 'U' frame piece that tightens around the gear box.  That 'U' piece is then attached to a 'J' piece that hangs on the case feeder.  Angle is easily adjustable and the 'J' piece can be moved into the correct position and locked down by hand tightening a couple of bolts that push up against the case feeder wall.  Seems pretty good.  I haven't had any issues with it so far.

IMG_2421[1].JPG

12 hours ago, Thetimb said:

Anyone know if they sell the new mount separately? I cant find anything online on their websites. 

Saul kirsch is very good at replying to emails. Shoot him that question directly

I just got the MBF mount from Rick. BTW Rick is great to talk to. If anyone talks to him, ask him how he came up with the idea for the MBF. Best story ever. I mounted it from the ceiling to save space. Very solid. I was getting some upside down bullets when I started running the 650 fast. The case collator bowl is just not a stable mount. Rick also sent me a new expander funnel. It's much more highly polished and made of a harder metal. Really reduced the drag from sticking cases. Thanks Rick.

20180424_083803_001.jpg

Damnit.  Why Didn't I think of mounting it off the ceiling instead of the bench.  

I would like the contact info for Rick please . I emailed Double Alpha and they told me I had to cobble something together to make a mount. 

On 6/19/2019 at 6:46 AM, Squishy said:

I would like the contact info for Rick please . I emailed Double Alpha and they told me I had to cobble something together to make a mount. 

http://mrbulletfeeder.biz/

I called him to order one.

Yeah, I called and ordered mine from Rick also. Sounds like he makes them in batches, so when he has them he has them - or you have to wait for the next batch.

I used 3/4" pipe - but looks like 1" would be a better fit. 

Y3Cso8W.jpg

fc3HiTO.jpg