Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stand alone mount for Mr Bullet Feeder found!

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, metalicat30 said:

Guess his info is a secret as nobody has sent it along ? I am making my own mount. I will post pictures when i get it completed. 

Just sent you a message with info 

I just got my MBF from DAA and there's a new mounting bracket included.  It no longer uses the pucks.  There's a 'U' frame piece that tightens around the gear box.  That 'U' piece is then attached to a 'J' piece that hangs on the case feeder.  Angle is easily adjustable and the 'J' piece can be moved into the correct position and locked down by hand tightening a couple of bolts that push up against the case feeder wall.  Seems pretty good.  I haven't had any issues with it so far.

IMG_2421[1].JPG

12 hours ago, Thetimb said:

Anyone know if they sell the new mount separately? I cant find anything online on their websites. 

Saul kirsch is very good at replying to emails. Shoot him that question directly

• 2 months later...

I just got the MBF mount from Rick. BTW Rick is great to talk to. If anyone talks to him, ask him how he came up with the idea for the MBF. Best story ever. I mounted it from the ceiling to save space. Very solid. I was getting some upside down bullets when I started running the 650 fast. The case collator bowl is just not a stable mount. Rick also sent me a new expander funnel. It's much more highly polished and made of a harder metal. Really reduced the drag from sticking cases. Thanks Rick.

20180424_083803_001.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I called and ordered mine from Rick also. Sounds like he makes them in batches, so when he has them he has them - or you have to wait for the next batch.

I used 3/4" pipe - but looks like 1" would be a better fit. 

Y3Cso8W.jpg

fc3HiTO.jpg

• 8 months later...
On 7/3/2019 at 9:16 PM, OptimiStick said:

Yeah, I called and ordered mine from Rick also. Sounds like he makes them in batches, so when he has them he has them - or you have to wait for the next batch.

I used 3/4" pipe - but looks like 1" would be a better fit. 

Y3Cso8W.jpg

fc3HiTO.jpg

Looks good!

1 hour ago, DJRyan13 said:

Looks like a similar thing to what MK7 uses on their Revolution but theirs is more refined. So, is Rick still selling? I could use on my other bench for Star sizer.

I tried a while back and Rick said he just moved and wouldn't be unpacked for a bit. Waited several months and then tried again twice but got no response so went looking for other solutions.

9 hours ago, DJRyan13 said:

Looks like a similar thing to what MK7 uses on their Revolution but theirs is more refined. So, is Rick still selling? I could use on my other bench for Star sizer.

Mark 7 just uses the normal Mr. Bullet Feeder Pro on the Revolution, don't they?