Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
muncie21

Customized TS Orange sight

When this  happens 1 day before a matchIMG_0086.thumb.JPG.19da777513dc8fec65b1a7153bde7b5f.JPG

I had to resort to this-IMG_0089.thumb.JPG.2cd8c67780281e256dca0412a0c8b44a.JPG

Just because I 'have' a welder, doesn't mean I am a 'welder' ; although my customization did make it through the entire match today

Edited by muncie21

How many rounds do you have on it?  I was really hoping these sights would hold up compared to other adjustable rears. 

19 minutes ago, MRevolutionIX said:

How many rounds do you have on it?  I was really hoping these sights would hold up compared to other adjustable rears. 

~5-8K, based on the first & previous owner.

If the replacement sight is as much of a PITA to install as the rear on my SP-01 was, I may just learn to like my new customized config

I'm sitting at around 7k or so rounds through my TSO and sights look fine ....sucks it happened to you

I lost faith in adjustable rear sights in .40 Limited guns, too many breakages :(

I bought fixed rear from czc for my tanfos (fitting required), but its a very nice sight.

2 minutes ago, e-mishka said:

I bought fixed rear from czc for my tanfos (fitting required), but its a very nice sight.

Tell me more about which sight you used, and where you found it, and what modifications were needed.