Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2018 World Shoot

dickie

If you are referring to the IPSC World Shoot, they are every 3 years. Next one will be 2020 site TBD. The 2018 Bianchi cup I don't think has been announced yet. 

Edited by Mikeski

It's still in the NRA's hands. Ron has put in for it to be held in Kansas City, and as far as I'm told, that's the only club that has put in for it. NRA won't be able to make any decisions or announcements before the end of this month because of all the other matches going on.

So.. I'm guessing mid-August for an announcement of dates and location. Initial discussions are that worlds would fall the weekend that is usually Flagler Cup, or cancel Flagler Cup and host Worlds the week after Bianchi, but we really only have staff for one match.. not both. (we don't have staff for a full worlds either, but that part is being worked on).

I'll make sure it's posted here and on Facebook as soon as they make an official announcement.

28 minutes ago, ffl said:

if worlds are held there you can count on us for help

david

Thanks. I'll let Ron know.. Please send your available weekends to spread gravel and build barricades.. :goof:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it’s a solid plan.  This should benefit international shooters as well and really create an epic week of shooting. Hopefully the Flagler cup can get worked in as well.  This could be like Daytona Speedway or something a true celebration of NRA action pistol. 

• 1 month later...