osw333

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lotta post deleted.  

I don’t even have a dog in this fight. I shared my experiences and dude went to taking about his infatuation with my ass. Strange???  

Edited by a matt

Anyways,...  

I'll get back on topic. 

My Atlas is far superior to any STI gun I've seen. Better parts, better fitting!  Not even close. 

The extra price is worth it to me. I'm about to order another one!  

47 minutes ago, B_RAD said:

Anyways,...  

I'll get back on topic. 

My Atlas is far superior to any STI gun I've seen. Better parts, better fitting!  Not even close. 

Should have my Atlas in a week or so. 

Edited by Sdlrodeo

10 minutes ago, Sdlrodeo said:

Should have mine in a week or so

Let us know what you think!

I've had someone want to dry fire/shoot mine at very match I've shot since I've gotten it. Everyone, has always been impressed!

Can't imagine you want be too!

Edited by B_RAD

26 minutes ago, B_RAD said:

Anyways,...  

I'll get back on topic. 

And that is what counts. You being happy and confident with your equipment.  Cheers. 

I Have an SVI, STI, and a Atlas Nemesis in the making.;..SVI fit and finish is by far superior to the STI, have not had any issues with either pistol.

When i first received the SVI I called them on a regular basis for the first few weeks with lots of questions, Casey, Brandon and the girls that answer  the phones have been not but cordial, attentive and have always answered my questions and have always  returned my calls when they where not available. and by the way I bought the SVI from a 3rd party.

Never had to speak with STI with any gun related issues so I really can not comment on there CS.

Spoke with Adam at Atlas several times before I decided to pull the Trigger on the Nemesis he always took the time to answer all of my questions. Decided on an Atlas from all of the feedback on Enos, have never handled one so I am pretty stoke about getting on my hands on it and giving my own 2 cents about the build quality. 

34 minutes ago, Furrly said:

I Have an SVI, STI, and a Atlas Nemesis in the making.;..

They developed the nemesis after I ordered my Titan. I’d be really anxious to hear your thoughts. Albeit maybe in a new thread, yeah?

2 hours ago, a matt said:

And that is what counts. You being happy and confident with your equipment.  Cheers. 

Gotta be happy with your gear. Whatever it is. 

I just got off the phone ordering my 2nd Titan!

20 minutes ago, Sdlrodeo said:

They developed the nemesis after I ordered my Titan. I’d be really anxious to hear your thoughts. Albeit maybe in a new thread, yeah?

Most definitely, I almost pulled the trigger on a Titan but i held out to get the SVI, once i saw the Nemesis I was all in, I dig my sight tracker models 

Now I have only lovingly fondled an SV (they are VERY nice guns indeed) but I have, however, owned a full custom Atlas limited gun in .40 for a little over a year now. I have easily put over 10k rounds down range and I could not be any happier with my purchase. Hands down the gun just runs. It does not seem to be picky when it comes to mags (I use a combo of MBX and old style STI tubes with grams guts), OAL of rounds (I have tried everything from 1.130 up to 1.200), or overall cleanliness of the pistol (I have gone much longer than I probably should on occasion between cleanings but still oiled before match/practice). Like everyone I had heard the horror stories of custom guns being ordered and needing to be sent back a few times before they finally "work" and I am very happy to say that I, as well as several other people in my section (Columbia-Cascade in the state of Oregon) that own Atlas firearms have never had any such issues. If I had the money to, I would not hesitate to send Adam my hard earned money for another one of his beautiful pistols.

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 1:12 PM, Furrly said:

I Have an SVI, STI, and a Atlas Nemesis in the making.;..

Man that's how you do it!

I have a Nemesis in the works and am looking forward to finally making the jump from STI.

3 hours ago, Paulie said:

Thanks guys. I had no idea how hard it would be to wait...especially while shooting matches with a horrible stock G35! 

Congrats man would like to get your take on it once you get time to fondle it.. 

2 hours ago, Moloch38 said:

Man that's how you do it!

I have a Nemesis in the works and am looking forward to finally making the jump from STI.

Right!

Yeah I was tossing the idea on an atlas for a while, finally made the leap from all of the feedback from Enos.. 

Pretty stoked myself.. I'm still a few months out..