Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
01G8R

Everglades Magnetic Race Holster

I was approached about a year ago to reproduce this holster that wasn't available anymore.  We have finalized the design and have been running them locally for the past few months.  All of the parts except the fasteners (US Made) and the metal belt straps (laser cut in North Dakota) are made in house on our HAAS CNC.

Availalbe for $225 shipped from our website. 

Made to hold the 2011 pistol.  The Everglades MRH is designed to hold your race gun securely in locked, half-locked and unlocked positions.

The half-locked position is intended for out-of-position of moving starts. The half-lock position can easily be swept to the unlocked position when drawing the pistol.  In the unlocked position roller magnets and a ball bearing lock hold the pistol firmly until drawn from the holster.

Constructed using Delrin, stainless steel and aluminum components to meet the demands of USPSA/IPSC competition.  Will work with metal or plastic 2011 grips.

holsters_mrh_5.jpg

holsters_mrh_1.jpg

holsters_mrh_2.jpg

holsters_mrh_4.jpg

holsters_mrh_13.jpg

holsters_mrh_8.jpg

holsters_mrh_9.jpg

holsters_mrh_10.jpg

holsters_mrh_11.jpg

More pictures.

holsters_mrh_13.jpg

holsters_mrh_16.jpg

holsters_mrh_17.jpg

holsters_mrh_18.jpg

holsters_mrh_21.jpg

Edited by 01G8R

Holsters shipping now and left handed version in stock as well!  Thanks for the support.

Looks great.  I still use the original magnetic holster and I will definitely consider upgrading to one of these.

Curious, how does lock mechanism work? Is it intuitive like RM in case you lock it and forget before the beep? I like the simple lever right where it can be swept off lock.

Yes, the lock is right along where your middle finger would be on the grip.  We have a half-lock feature that allows you to keep it locked and easily sweep the lock into the unlocked position.

5 hours ago, 01G8R said:

Yes, the lock is right along where your middle finger would be on the grip.  We have a half-lock feature that allows you to keep it locked and easily sweep the lock into the unlocked position.

Thank you! I saw one of these either at Area 5 or Ryan Rocks. Looks very robust!! :)

27 minutes ago, Sarge said:

Thank you! I saw one of these either at Area 5 or Ryan Rocks. Looks very robust!! :)

You're welcome.

Original is still available and you just made an exact copy. That just cheap.

Edited by Kema

The original hasn't been available in the US for years as far as we know.  If you know where to get them let me know.

As far as it being an exact copy I don't agree.  The function and design is similar, but the materials and construction are not.  Our holster has much tighter tolerances and vastly improved fit over the original.  Lots of people that have one of our holsters has told me they cant believe how much smoother our holster is than the original.  Thanks.

Well when you know the guy who has been working his ass off for the product with unique design and gets ripped off...

Well shite you got copyright now:D

We haven't received any complaints with the holster functionality and have a number of guys that have switched to ours from the DAA.  If you have any specific questions let me know. 

Thanks, I am curious about the lock up.

I am also in Canada and never saw this holster being sold here which worries me if I want by any reason sell it, might be stuck with it.

Any chances that you would be interested in bartering for a review of your holster? 

Contact me, have video and pro photography services.

thanks

They aren't sold in Canada because we cannot ship any of our products to Canada.  No thanks on the barter offer.  If you have questions about the lockup I would be happy to answer them.  We have been producing these holsters for over two years with retail sales of about 18 months.  In that time I haven't has a single complaint or return request.  I'm obviously biased, but I have tried every 2011 race holster and this is, by far, the best available.  It holds the gun securely and draw stroke is effortless.

Too bad you are not up for a pro review.

I have worked with many us and canadia. Companies before. Particularly I focus on equipment that is not main stream, currently doing videos for mighty armory and have done stuff for tanfoglio and other parts mfg, from us and canada. 

These videos are on youtube. It is an honest review, no big deal anyway, I thought I would ask.👌🏻

I dont like daa stuff, it is all made in china junk. However they do have a few things that are good and this holster might be it, but I am not sold as it seems to have weak points, for instance the ball joint and dovetail slide for height. Looks weak to me.

I cant find your holster here in Canada, I am willing to do a review and buy the holster if I like it but won’t site unseen.

it looks interesting though but lots of parts and screws that could come loose.

The lock up, I cant figure out by the pics. You are familiar with it, I am not. It just doesn’t really help me shed $300 can$ that easily on something I might be dissapointed on.

Anyway this is not a rant, just an observation: I am in Canada looking at your product and might be even be interestws in promoting it around here among top shooters, people who are sponsored and shooting around the world.

But, I can’t find your holster here ans you do not ship it seems.

I'm sorry we can't ship to Canada.  We have to follow the  US State Department rules for the business we are in and the contracts we have.  Good luck with your decision on which holster to get.

On 3/22/2019 at 12:22 PM, Avenida said:

Too bad you are not up for a pro review.

I have worked with many us and canadia. Companies before. Particularly I focus on equipment that is not main stream, currently doing videos for mighty armory and have done stuff for tanfoglio and other parts mfg, from us and canada. 

These videos are on youtube. It is an honest review, no big deal anyway, I thought I would ask.👌🏻

I dont like daa stuff, it is all made in china junk. However they do have a few things that are good and this holster might be it, but I am not sold as it seems to have weak points, for instance the ball joint and dovetail slide for height. Looks weak to me.

I cant find your holster here in Canada, I am willing to do a review and buy the holster if I like it but won’t site unseen.

it looks interesting though but lots of parts and screws that could come loose.

The lock up, I cant figure out by the pics. You are familiar with it, I am not. It just doesn’t really help me shed $300 can$ that easily on something I might be dissapointed on.

Anyway this is not a rant, just an observation: I am in Canada looking at your product and might be even be interestws in promoting it around here among top shooters, people who are sponsored and shooting around the world.

But, I can’t find your holster here ans you do not ship it seems.

I can assure you this is the best holster on the market.  I dumped my DAA for this one.  You will not be disappointed.  

I am still curious about this holster.

I been asking around and nobody heard of it here. Most guys are running ghosts, that cost $170 canucks, about $140 US.

Any ideas where I can see one?

Also, why not shipping to Canada? Bought holster from the US a million times. It is not a regulated item like a scope, it does bot fall under Itar. Could be a toy.

thanks!

We do not ship outside the USA.  I have previously explained why this is.  Unfortunately I don't know where you can see one.  Thanks.

This looks awesome.  Definitely gonna order one when I get back from deployment.

Question:

can the trigger be activated when you rock a holstered gun/rock the muzzle?

For the safety nazis, I understand the gun should have the safety on, however, I am looking at worst case scenario.

also, is the holster going to be compatible with any 2011? They all have different trigger guards/cutouts/dimensions.

can you post more pictures of the lock up? 

I have found a way to get this holster and I am interested. Thanks.