Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Alaskan454

How Fast Can You Clear a Texas Star?

Just one time or consistently? I do not have access to a texas star except in matches. But guessing would be around 3.5 on the faster side.

With my PCC I could clear them quickly until I shot a falling steel match that had one on the last stage. It went completely the wrong direction than I expected and it was a disaster. I’ve never seen one spin that fast. Needless to say I need to work on it. 

6 hours ago, waktasz said:

Videos fake, I’m the guy that edits the videos for Matt and he had me speed it up just a tad so he could get more followers on his YouTube page

So I decided that this one was close enough to for me to confidently try the "Top then zig-zag" method. I like it.

Now if only I could be a bit more disciplined on small steel at distance. And figure out the short shuffle reload thing that always slows me down. And remember which targets I already engaged. And call shots correctly to avoid an unnecessary "swing-back". And widen my stance a bit at ports. And [. . . ]

Edited by Rez805