Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

where are the TANFO's

has anyone heard where all the tangfolios are for sale? I have found them in Canada but not in the US>>> does anyone know anything as to whats going on?  Im searching for the new limited custom model number 600332 ( the blue lightend one) if you find one pm me call me   anything..... seasons strating to ramp up big time and i need..... lol 

thank you and good shooting 

Im in Michigan man  the pick up cost will kill you.  Just find a local ffl and have them send a copy to the Stegger pro shop.  All that needs to be done.   Sorry I didn't see this earlier.  work gets in the way of important things.

Edited by Skyshark425

im wondering if ere talking about the same pistol, Tangfolio limited custom model 600332  is blue in color. new model for this year. 

called EAA today, shipment was suppose to arrive in may and still no show.... im patiently not patiently waiting ...lol 

8 hours ago, sheepdog69 said:

im wondering if ere talking about the same pistol, Tangfolio limited custom model 600332  is blue in color. new model for this year. 

called EAA today, shipment was suppose to arrive in may and still no show.... im patiently not patiently waiting ...lol 

I did the same thing. My guess is they have a call-back list as long as your arm. 

I scored a Tanfo Stock II Xtreme a couple of weeks ago from Grabagun, but the Limited Xtremes are as scarce as hen's teeth. 

• 3 months later...

I did some digging myself and see they featured them at shot show 2017 but do not see them available to buy anywhere. Oakhill has them on their site as out of stock. They rep at shot show also said it is their new polymer pistol ? I thought it was steel like the chromed witness limited. That is a bit of a turn off if it is true.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...