Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Scope mount for Vortex razor 1-6

• 7 months later...

Whatever you choose, I’d recommend sticking with a 1.93”+ height vs the standard 1.5” height. I have one in a Geissele 1.93 SPM and while heavy, it’s so much nicer to have the optic up higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my Razor in an ADM Recon-X but I have used Larue and Warne as well with excellent results.

If I were buying a different mount for it right now I would go with a Warne X-Skel.  I have a different LPV in a Warne RAMP and the build quality is excellent but it leaves me wanting a tiny bit more eye relief.

Whatever you choose, I’d recommend sticking with a 1.93”+ height vs the standard 1.5” height. I have one in a Geissele 1.93 SPM and while heavy, it’s so much nicer to have the optic up higher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree.....I did the same thing. Great combo!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer the Warne mounts, I’ve used one for the last few seasons and its held up really well. It always keeps the zero if I have to remove it from the rifle, plus I like the colors they offer not just boring black.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I put my Razor in an Aero Precision mount that hasn't let me down yet. It's certainly not as expensive as others listed, but I don't baby mine into the dump barrel and haven't found a reason to change to anything else. 

• 1 month later...