Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2005 Open Nationals Be Meet And Greet

TriggerT and I were talking about the Nationals and I was wondering if a brianenos.com get together had been planned yet? I did a search but didn't come up with anything so I thought I'd throw this out to y'all.

From what I remember reading here, last year's get together was a smashing success. B)

-Chet

I suspect that the best day would be 20th July. The last day of the Limited Match and the Registration day for the Open guys/gals. That way shooters from both matches can attend.

We could get together at the range or at the Limited Prize giving... The latter would get my vote, I don't think anyone would want to hang around sans air-conditioning when they don't have to... :D

• 2 weeks later...

The awards for Limited/Production/Revolver are due to be held in Quincy on the morning of 20th July. The registration for Open/Limited 10 is at the PASA Range from 2-5pm on the same day.

I suggest we get together at the Prize/Awards ceremony at Quincy in the morning of 20th, that way we all divisions can get together and the room will no doubt be air conditioned, whereas PASA won't be...

I suggest we get together at the Prize/Awards ceremony at Quincy in the morning of 20th, that way we all divisions can get together and the room will no doubt be air conditioned, whereas PASA won't be...

Well, I definitely won't be in Quincy until the afternoon of the 20th :( (950+ miles driving from Austin).

-Chet