Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MOM award recipient May 2017

Youngeyes

The winner this month is a fine example of the Forums prime directive of participating and sharing. She has been a member since 2002. She was a Moderator for years. She has earned the respect of all the members here. She is always ready with great advice and help. She brings a great wealth of shooting experience. Brian and the Moderators( I still think that sounds like a band) are particularly pleased to present the May 2017 M.O.M  award to SiG Lady. Congratulations Siggy. :cheers:

OMG!!!!!! And it all started so long ago. The olden days, they were. But, yes, I was there and (for those who weren't here then) became Mod for assistance with photo-posting and general good humor (and I have lots of guns and won local trophies). Then Brian initiated the Vendors' forum and I provided graphic art services for nearly all the advertisers for a number of years, which was both fun and useful. The forum saw me through two hip replacements and one shoulder replacement, so I sympathize with our members who have "joint issues" and live with them, shooting all the while.

You all are too kind. This is a truly respectable and intelligent forum and I've always enjoyed it and felt honored just to be here--let along be a Mod for several years. I was fortunate to be a part of it all just shortly after the launching of the site and had a chance to watch it grow to the behemoth that it now is. But still so well-managed. It's still the best.

Oh, and I do think Sarge is a very viable candidate. Very.

Love,  :wub:

Siggy