Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Atlas Open 2011

grantwoodok

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jamelco said:

Congratulations. What magwell is that? and can you post more pics? 

I will be able to when I pick it up on Saturday.  Those two are all I took at the store.

If I remember correctly, I ordered the  Atlas stainless steal magwell.  They just added them to their website for purchase.

Dude nice!  Did you ask for that case?  Mine came in a soft case.  It's more practical, but dang that's nice looking and I want it!

Guilty. May have splurged a little. Got a soft case with the Titan and I never used it. Probably won’t use this one much either but it was too cool to pass up this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Congrats, I'll have mine tomorrow as well. But sadly I don't have any pictures. 

Congrats! When did you order? I believe I ordere around the first week of November. Found the pic from their Instagram.

40 minutes ago, jliew08 said:

Congrats! When did you order? I believe I ordere around the first week of November. Found the pic from their Instagram.

I ordered mine on November 15. Mine 38sc. Thay have pictures of any of the others going out. I don't have instagram. 

21 hours ago, jliew08 said:

Should be here tomorrow! 9mm Chaos.

ca8888c8711183e41e81319a315a97ba.jpg

That looks like a new style STI tube?  Guess Atlas finally figured out how they can work 100% reliable?  Or no, it's an MBX with TTI BP?

That looks like a new style STI tube?  Guess Atlas finally figured out how they can work 100% reliable?  Or no, it's an MBX with TTI BP?

I’m actually not sure. I didn’t ask or request any special mag. Previously they have come with SV tubes. Had I thought of it probably would have asked for a black base pad. But I will update you in a few hours and let you know.

Received my Chaos today!!!

Stupid question, is the charging handle removable? Sent a few rounds downrange, packed up quickly, then had to run errands so I haven't taken it apart yet.

I also ordered and paid for a Negrini case but mine came with the soft case. I'm sure Cat or Adam will take care of it.

6 hours ago, FFEMT said:

Nice looking rig there. Adam makes a great product. Iam curious about the mag? Let us know how it shoots. 

Funny you ask. I didn't realize there was a mag in the mag pocket of the case. I started using my MBX mags, they all worked flawlessly.

4 minutes ago, Nugget said:

That looks like a zig racker. It should pull straight out. Congrats on the beautiful pistol! Hope it was fun to shoot!

Thanks. I'll give it a try tonight!

Edited by NiteQwill