Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Remington .40 SS

When Remington bought Para, did they just start rollmarking Remington on what was formerly Para single stack .40's?  I don't know, i'm just asking.  But they sure look very similar.

Just looked at the Remington 40 on Gunbroker. It's nearly identical to my Para Procomp 40 I got 3-4 years ago. Hammer & trigger are different, but everything else is the same. Plan on gutting the insides as it was all crap. Dump the Ser. 80 stuff, put in the shim. Not a bad shooter. 

16 hours ago, ltdmstr said:

They had some Para guns at SHOT Show a couple of years ago.  Parts selection, fit, finish, etc. was total crap.  Haven't seen anything since.

They were using some egw stuff for some key parts... I think it was actually a shame para got trashcanned

I have a friend with one of the later double stack 40's and it really is not a bad gun by any means, and I would consider it over an STI eagle given you save money which can be used on say an egw trigger kit and other things

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 3:29 PM, pc13 said:

My Para Pro Custom 40 cal shoots great. No problems I did put in an Infiniti Flat trigger and it's really light now.  great shooter. plus 4 MBX 20 rd mags for limited division

Did the MBX mags need any type of adjustment to run in the Para?