Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best USPSA Carry Optics Pistol

rootacres

Hello: I don't think you can go too wrong with a Sig 320 X5. With all the parts available now and grip modules you can make it fit your hand. If you want heavy you can get those parts. If you want a curved trigger, lighter recoil springs and base pads it is all available. I had a Glock 34MOS and prefer the Sig. I have a Glock 17 setup and like it as well. I think if you can shoot as many pistols you will know soon enough what fits you the best. Thanks, Eric

On 4/25/2017 at 6:19 PM, MikeBurgess said:

Whatever gun YOU like. The list is almost endless and the differences between them are so small it really makes no difference, we have seen this in production with the top spots being split between plastic and steel guns for the last several years.  

8 hours ago, rowdyb said:

In order of importance to me:

1. factory milled for the sights, plural, of my choosing
  2. makes weight with no extra milling
  3. plentiful aftermarket for mag and tuning options

I don't need a contingency program, I don't need a specific trigger action, I don't need a specific grip size or control interface.

Yep and yep
Optic cut CZ, EAA, Springfield XDM, S&W M&P, Glock, Walther,  probably others I am missing, wont amount to squat on the score sheet.
Get what you like, practice.

1 hour ago, Joe4d said:

Yep and yep
Optic cut CZ, EAA, Springfield XDM, S&W M&P, Glock, Walther,  probably others I am missing, wont amount to squat on the score sheet.
Get what you like, practice.

True words. Except for the M&P. Nah, I’m just kidding. Whatever works!

Shot Glocks and they're good, got so many mags have hesitated to change.  But handled a buddies CZ P10 and loved the feel and grip.  Might have to check it out.  Only down side at this time is the Optics Ready version doesn't have adaptors yet.  My buddy is using an aluminum one that is easily stripped. 

• 4 months later...