Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3-Gun clothes

We had a regular local shooter show up wearing camo in Area 8 (Maryland actually).  I suppose we let it slide since he was wearing a camo kilt.

No complaints here as far as discouraging tactical clothing - leave that to the SOF match types.  Besides, other regions of IPSC have to contend w/ laws banning civilian military training (a citizen army?? Why, the very IDEA!! Humph!).

Blue or black BDUs? Don't see a problem there.  Wouldn't grey or mud brown be more practical for going prone?

Carlos:

Tactical clothing?? What can possibly be "tactical" about a pair of pants?? I saw a People magazine just a few days ago that had a picture of Shania Twain in, you guessed it, a pair of US BDU pants. If that makes her "tactical" sign me up for the class!!! As for citizen paramilitary training WE DON'T HAVE THOSE LAWS HERE YET!!! LETS NOT GIVE IN OR WE WILL SOON.   KURT

KURTM, et al- speaking of cool yooniforms, check out the sano new USMC Combat Utility outfit - replete with accessory pockets for knee and elbow pads, not to mention that wicked computer-generated 3D camo.

These won't get you kicked out, since you'll be INVISIBLE. Very cool outfit, based on a close personal examination. The Marines have it going on.

Word is the Army is soon upgrading its BDU also, wait out....

<A HREF="http://www.marcorsyscom.usmc.mil/sites/mcub/utility/index.html">USMC Combat Utility Uniform</A>

great thread, personally I am against military camoflage clothing, but if it works..

Talking about Political Correctness I was in a diner in NY recently and in the gents there was a urinal splash mat with Bin Lardins face on it and a set of cross hairs.........

fantastic !