Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
racer-x

Got it, slower powders for 9 major!

34 minutes ago, wingnut said:

I really like major pistol 37.1 But not going to pay $50.00 lb. any love for silhouette?

I've shot silhouette for years... Works fine for me.

3 hours ago, wingnut said:

I really like major pistol 37.1 But not going to pay $50.00 lb. any love for silhouette?

Where are you finding $50 a lb? I paid $15 a lb last time I bought it. 

Shmella.  Where did you fine Major pistol for $15.00. a lb.  Power valley, Grafs  I payed  $19.95  for 1lb. With Haz mat and shipping come out to $49.00 and change. 

1lb?  Not saying but curious why anyone would order 1lb of powder shipped.  I usually send out email to friends & we fill a powder valley order.  If you do that with powder & primers, shipping & hazmat cost together add around $1/lb.  

5 hours ago, wingnut said:

Shmella.  Where did you fine Major pistol for $15.00. a lb.  Power valley, Grafs  I payed  $19.95  for 1lb. With Haz mat and shipping come out to $49.00 and change. 

Powder valley had a promo going on. Every 4 lbs of shooters world and you got one on free. They also had free hazmat or free shipping at the same time. Don’t remember which it was but I ended up getting 10 one pounders. And 2 of them were free. I bought some other powders and a bunch of primers that at the time also had a mail in rebate going on. Not counting the mail in rebate I paid under 16$ a lb

7 hours ago, wingnut said:

Load development on my own, No need for 8lb yet. 

Buy 20000 primers and a pound of the powder