Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

STI mags with Joe Hardy spacer for 9mm

brytec

Brian.. I got rid of the joe hardy spacers.. I found it increased the weight too much.. so went back to STI spacers... however I still use grams followers & springs.. my OAL that I shoot in my DVC 9mm  is 1.155 .. i use this AOL in my 170mm STI mags as well as 170mm MBX mags.. 

cecil

Hello: Load to 1.160" OAL with the Hardy spacers and you should be fine. I buy the 170mm ones and trim them to length for the 140mm tubes to fit the base pads I am using them with. I also leave them loose so I can clean the mag tube and spacer easier. Thanks, Eric

Hello: Load to 1.160" OAL with the Hardy spacers and you should be fine. I buy the 170mm ones and trim them to length for the 140mm tubes to fit the base pads I am using them with. I also leave them loose so I can clean the mag tube and spacer easier. Thanks, Eric

I thought I'm suppose to glue it with silicone or something? It's making noise without using anything to stick it to the tube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello: I don't glue them in. Much easier to clean and the rattle does not bother anything. Or at least it hasn't for the past 20,000 rounds or so. Grams or TTI followers work great. Thanks, Eric

I'll try that.. thanks a lot Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk