Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
benos

Quarterly Forum Hosting Donations

22 hours ago, benos said:

The Classifieds donations are not included in the Quarterly total.

The Classifieds donations are from members that have profited from selling their stuff in the Classifieds forum.

So currently it looks like donations are below hosting costs,  but actually they have met the number plus some.

The Classified donations do "not count" to cover the hosting costs. :)

But the donations for the first quarter went over the hosting costs. So overall for the year we are good.

I'll start a new one for the fourth quarter soon.

I just sent in a donation via PayPal, thank you for hosting such a great site.

QUESTION: on the donation page, it says:

"Please remember to complete your donation in your member / account settings."

However, when I go to that section, I do not see that option and I am not sure what I am supposed to be doing. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Just sent in $10. Thanks for having the forum. Ditto on the last comment. Don't see what to do in "member / account settings." Thanks

Tripled the above. Sent a donation via paypal but couldn't find any other step in the "account settings" tab. Just want to make sure that it went through without a problem (not a lot, only 10 bucks.) 

Done. Thanks for the great wealth of knowledge from everyone and all of the hard work from the admins to keep it going

Thanks to everyone who helped hit this quarter's goal, including the end-gamers!

Site is a great surface to the gun community.  Much appreciated and happy to donate.

Happy to donate.  Thanks for such a great resource for the competition shooting community.

Not sure how to correct this, I mistakenly donated to the classified donations instead of my normal quarterly donation. Not sure if it really matters, a donation is a donation I guess.

7 hours ago, Bkreutz said:

Not sure how to correct this, I mistakenly donated to the classified donations instead of my normal quarterly donation. Not sure if it really matters, a donation is a donation I guess.

Indeed. Thanks!

I donated a portion of my classified sales to the regular quarterly pot... didn’t realize there was a special one for the classifieds. 

18 hours ago, 3gunDQ said:

I donated a portion of my classified sales to the regular quarterly pot... didn’t realize there was a special one for the classifieds. 

I did the reverse this month (look up 3 posts), must be karma working. ?