Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
MarkCO

Lucas Oil PCC Championship

trying to buy airfare but I would like to verify that the match is Saturday and Sunday 1/2 day format or if you would like you can shoot the whole match on Friday in one day? Is this accurate? Or is the match 1 full day and 2 half days? Thank you!

Edited by GM2B

It is self squadding, so as long as you have squadded, yes, the Friday is all the stages in one day and the 1/2 day format is half of the stages each on Sat and Sun.

I wonder what the stages will be like.. And that's only a 5 hour drive for me....

Edited by rowdyb

Rowdy, the plan is out to 100 yards on a few, some really fast hoser stages, some all steel, some requiring precision...test all the skills.  Trying to keep the 3Gunners from making it all easy, but the struggle is real. :)

Thank you for the information! One thing that is always challenging is 50+yard shots through pallets so you have to shoot the gun on a 90degree angle point of impact changes drastically as you know....!